Renz ECO C 360 2:1 Pitch Manual Wire Binding Machine
Combined manually operated punch and closing machine for One Pitch® wire comb binding in 2:1 pitch
The compact entry level model for manual punching and binding all formats up to A4. Very simple operation thanks to the ergonomic two-lever system and the integrated wire holder.
The new RENZ® system means that even inexperienced operators can now produce perfect wire comb bindings. The equipment is now more ergonomic, with all steps in the process more user-friendly than ever.
For the fist time, it is now possible to close books up to 38 mm (1.5″) with a desk top wire binding machine.
- Bind capacity up to 340 sheets (34 mm)
- Punch capacity 25 sheets (2.5 mm)
- Ergonomic work flow from top to bottom
- Special hardened punch pins for long lasting life
- Staggered punching pins for better punching
- Wire holder for binding elements
- Closure control guarantees easy ring wire closure for perfect presentations every time
- Closing is possible up to 38 mm = 1 1/2″
- Measures the document or ring wire size
- Adjustable side lay for perfect punching registration
- Thanks to its modular construction, the ECO C 360 can be upgraded with an electric drive, creating an electric punch and manual closing machine
- Compact design, heavy duty construction
|Punching capacity sheets per hr||12,000|
|Min. punching width||10 mm|
|Max. punching width||300 mm|
|Min. unpunched length||50 mm|
|Max. unpunched length||500 mm|
|Max. punching thickness||2.5 mm|
|Punch dies available||Oblong 5.5 x 3.5 mm|
|Selectable punch pins (QSA)||No|
|Variable margin depth||No|
|Binding thickness||1 – 34 mm|
|Binding element Ø|| 6.9 – 38 mm
1/4" – 1 1/2"
|Min. binding width||10 mm|
|Max. binding width||360 mm|
|No. of books output per hr||200|
|Machine dimensions L x W x H||330 x 560 x 180 mm|
|Machine weight||13.5 kg|
|Machine packing dimensions L x W x H||640 x 480 x 280 mm|
|Machine weight with packing||16 kg|
Technical modifications may be made without notice. 1 mm = 10 sheets of paper, based on 80 gsm.
All performance outputs are based on 80 gsm paper and may vary depending on the product type,
the working environment and the operator. For best punching results we recommend a paper thickness of 1.5 – 2.0 mm.