Lami Revo-T14 Automatic Laminator
The Revo-T14 is a fully automatic laminator for business professionals and copy/print shops with higher productivity demands.
The Revo-T14 with automatic feeding, laminating and cutting, offers high speed and convenience with one touch of the start button. Set automatic internal cutter to cut or run in continuous lengths. Great for long encapsulated banners and custom materials.
Product Details for the Lami Revo-T14 Automatic Laminator
Automatic Encapsulation Laminator
- Max laminating width: 12″
- Max. mil thickness: 1.5 mil, 3 mil, 5 mil
- Automatic feed, laminate, cut
- Process up to 420 sheets per hour
- Six roller system: 4 heated, 2 steel
- Includes 2 rolls of film
- Adjustable temperature with digital LCD control
- Film available in gloss, matte, silk, digital
- Includes cabinet stand
- Use as a desktop system or floor standing
- Automatic paper feed, laminate and cut, in one process
- One button push start – will automatically stop when complete
- Run continuous length of 12” width film
- Six roller system delivers consistent quality with four heated rollers and two steel rollers
- Simple access from top for easy film roll change and roller cleaning
- Feeder holds up to 300 sheets
- Two cooling fans for superior encapsulation transparency
- Internal rotary cutter for improved safety
- Compact design takes up minimal space
- Great for in-plants, print and copy shops
Great for use in:
- Business professional environments
- In-house print departments
- Copy shops
- Digital printers
- Colleges and Universities
- Retail Printing
- Government offices
- Commercial Printing
- Business Cards
- Membership and ID Cards
- Registration Cards
- Custom POP
- Book Covers
- Place Mats
- Important Documents
- Season Tickets
|Revo-T14||Box of 4 Rolls|
Specifications for the Lami Rev0-T14 Automatic Laminator
|Laminating Speed||420 sheets/hour|
|Max. Laminating Width||12”|
|Laminating Film Thickness||1.5, 3, 5 mil|
|Laminating Film Type||Gloss, matte, digital, silk|
|Temperature||Variable – digital LCD|
|External Dimensions||21” x 36” x 17”|
|Warm-up Time||5 min.|
Overview of the Lami Revo-T14 Automatic Laminator Line
The Revo T14 is a fully automatic laminator for business professionals and copy/print shops to meet high productivity demands. With automatic feeding, laminating and cutting, the Revo T14 offers high speed and convenience with one touch of the start button. The Revo T14 automatic laminator saves labor costs, time and increases productivity with efficient roll-film processing, consistent quality results, and simple operation.
High Capacity Auto-feed Eliminates Need to Insert One-at-a-time.
Automatic paper feed, laminate and cut in one process. The auto-feed tray holds up to 300 sheets of text weight paper.
Film Change Is Easy – With Top Loading System
Simple access from the top for quick and easy film roll change and roller cleaning.
Easy To Operate Digital Panel
Set start and stop and number of sheets easily and quickly on the LCD operation panel.
Equipped With Internal Cutter
Set various front and rear margin sizes for automatic cutting or turn off cutter for continuous banner length lamination.
Revo T14 Comes With Convenient Cabinet/Stand
Cabinet stand has a hinged door that keeps supplies and film conveniently stored
Increase Productivity and Reduce Labor Costs
Automate your lamination and save up to 6 times the labor cost per hour vs. pouch lamination. The Revo T14 can laminate and cut over 420 sheets per hour.
|Paper Size||Revo-T14||Desktop Pouch|
|8.5 x 11 100 pcs.||14 minutes||83 minutes|
|11 x 17 100 pcs.||27 minutes||166 minutes|
|8.5 x 11 1 hour||420 pcs.||72 pcs.|
|11×17 1 hour||216 pcs.||36 pcs.|
Encapsulating involves activated thermal film being applied on both sides of a print. The finished result is trimmed to leave a clear border around the edge of the print, therefore encapsulated.
Product information for the Lami Revo-T14 Automatic Laminator
Video about the Lami Revo-T14 Automatic Laminating Machines
New full-auto encapsulation desktop laminator from
Lami Corporation for high productivity demands.